EAsyG17

About EAsyG17

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far EAsyG17 has created 2 blog entries.

A growing danger in grilling season

2017-09-27T20:39:58+00:00

Cleaning up the grill for summer barbecue season could have serious hidden health dangers. This week, a woman in Connecticut needed emergency surgery to remove a wire barbecue brush bristle from her digestive tract -- and doctors say she's not the first. Cheryl Harrison of Wallingford, Connecticut, was rushed to the hospital by her husband after feeling a sharp and unusual pain in her stomach.